Mastering the Korean TOPIK

.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Korean Greeting Manners

Korean sometimes bow to greet once meeting others, especially, once you greet an individual of upper standing than you. once you ought to be additional courteous, you bow by bending your body from up. If the person is your friend or is near you, then you'll bow slightly or simply wave your hand.
On the opposite hand, these days, additional folks, particularly men greet with one another. Also, in several cases once shaking hands, folks tend to bow from their waist up or bend their heads. once you meet with an individual with higher rank than you, or once you need to be courteous, you set your left underneath your right once shaking hands. after I meet my teacher, I bow bending my body from my waist. And after I meet Misun, I merely bow by bending my head. after I met Misun’s father, I cask hand with him mistreatment my one hand like in Western vogue. however later i used to be terribly embarrassed after I learned that I ought to use each hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment