Mastering the Korean TOPIK

.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Generosity Korean people and food

Koreans rather eat in no time. therefore in several cases, Koreans visit one another whereas drinking tea when meal, instead of whereas consumption. I hear my Korean elder sister that within the past, it had been polite to not speak whereas consumption. On the opposite hand, it's awkward on behalf of me to not speak simply eat quietly. Another attention-grabbing truth is that Koreans wish to supply food to others. once I visit my Korean elder sister’s families sometimes once they keep language ‘eat more!’ conjointly, once they see my plates area unit empty, they promptly serve American state additional food. therefore I actually have to eat while not a clear stage. So, currently once I get invited for a dinner, I eat lunch early or terribly gently, to be ready. This huge gesture of generosity is same once you eat at a building. you'll keep requesting additional facet dishes. At some restaurants, they serve you additional facet dishes if the dishes is empty. You don’t even ought to evoke additional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment